Basic Terms GoFrendly
- In order to use GoFrendly, you must have or create a Facebook account and sign in using your Facebook login. If you do so, you authorize us to access and use certain Facebook account information, including but not limited to your public Facebook profile and information about Facebook friends.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this site.
- You may not post nude, partially nude, or sexually suggestive photos.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your login secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other GoFrendly users.
- You may not use GoFrendly service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, links (“Content”) that you submit, post, and display on the GoFrendly service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack GoFrendly or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with GoFrendly.
- You must not access GoFrendly´s private API by any other means other than the GoFrendly application itself.
- You must not create or submit unwanted emails/messages or comments to any GoFrendly members (“Spam”).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of GoFrendly, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Gofrendly account. While GoFrendly prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that GoFrendly cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the GoFrendly.
Content posted by you
You are able to post all sorts of things, including photographs, messages and other content (“Content) on Service, but we have to impose restrictions (prohibit) on certain content which:
- impersonates any person;
- contains language which could be deemed offensive or is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- is obscene, pornographic or otherwise may offend human dignity;
- is abusive, insulting or threatening, or which promotes racism, bigotry, sexism, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- encourages any illegal activity including, without limitation, terrorism, inciting racial hatred or the submission of which in itself constitutes committing a criminal offence;
- is defamatory;
- shows another person which was created or distributed without that person’s consent.
Non-commercial Use by Users.
The Service is for personal use only. Users may not use the Service or any content contained in the Service (including, but not limited to, content of other users, designs, text, graphics, images, video, logos, software, and computer code) in connection with any commercial endeavors, such as advertising or soliciting any user to buy or sell any products or services not offered by the Company. Users of the Service may not use any information obtained from the Service to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any other user without his or her prior explicit consent. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not use the Service for any purpose except with GoFrendly´s consent (such as for promoted profiles or other advertisements), which GoFrendly may provide or deny in its sole discretion. The Company may investigate and take any available legal action in response to illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Service.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Facebook login credentials you use to sign up for GoFrendly, and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under those credentials. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any disclosure or unauthorized use of your login credentials at firstname.lastname@example.org
Proprietary Rights in Content on GoFrendly
1. GoFrendly does not claim any ownership rights in the text, images, photos, or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) that you post on or through the GoFrendly Services.
2. Some of the GoFrendly Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that GoFrendly may place such advertising and promotions on the GoFrendly Services or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
3. You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the GoFrendly Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through the GoFrendly Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person, and (iii) the posting of your Content on the Site does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of Content you post on or through the GoFrendly Services.
4. The GoFrendly Services contain Content of Users and other GoFrendly licensors. Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Content appearing on or through the GoFrendly Services.
A User may report any abuse or complaint about Content on GoFrendly by contacting GoFrendly via, detailing the abuse and/or complaint as may be applicable. A report against another GoFrendly user can be filed directly from that user’s profile, by clicking the ’Report this user’ link on their profile and providing GoFrendly with any additional information necessary for processing the report.
Disclaimer; limitation of liability
GoFrendly has no control over and makes no representations with respect to the contents of any third party sites, nor accepts any responsibility for third party sites, including (but not limited to) the third party site’s compliance with any applicable laws or regulations.
GoFrendly expressly disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for any and all User conduct or the conduct of any other user of GoFrendly, and expressly disclaims any liability for Content uploaded by the User or by any other user of Gofrendly or the Services, unless such liability cannot be limited or excluded by law.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, GoFrendly expressly excludes: all conditions, representations, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute or law; and bany liability incurred by the User arising from use of GoFrendly or the Services , including without limitation for any claims, charges, demands, damages, liabilities, losses or expenses of whatever nature and whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages (however arising including negligence), loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a computer or electronic virus, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, breach of contract or claims of third parties or other losses of any nature, even if GoFrendly has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with the use of GoFrendly or the Services. This limitation on liability applies to, but is not limited to, the transmission of any disabling device or virus that may infect the Users equipment, failure of mechanical or electrical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems (e.g., the Users inability to access their internet or mobile service provider), unauthorized access, theft, bodily injury, property damage, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems in connection with GoFrendly including, without limitation, any liability for loss of revenue or income, loss of profits or contracts, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable and regardless of whether such loss arises directly or indirectly.
If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. You agree that your GoFrendly account is non-transferable and all of your rights to your profile or contents within your GoFrendly account terminate upon your death. No agency, partnership, joint venture or employment is created as a result of this Agreement and you may not make any representations or bind the Company in any manner.